We have provided some of the most frequently asked questions from our guests below.
- Do you have on-site parking?
- On-site parking is not available. The closest parking to us is the Westgate Shopping Centre (£35 per day) or Worcester Street Car Park. Cost for parking in Oxford City Centre can vary.
We recommend using one of the Park & Ride bus services which are situated just outside of Oxford City Centre. The cost for parking is around £8 for 24-48 hours parking.
The Thornhill Park & Ride bus stops right outside the Turl Street Mitre.
- Where is the nearest train station?
- We are a 14-minute walk from the Oxford train station.
- Do you offer an early check-in?
- Check-in is from 3pm.
- Do you offer a late check-out?
- Check-out is at 10am. Subject to availability there may be a possibility of a late
check-out up to 11am. Please ask at reception upon arrival.
- Do you offer Food & Drink?
- The Turl Street Mitre does not provide food or drink (other than complimentary tea, coffee and water in your rooms). However, we are located in the centre of the city with a multitude of restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity. Please see the Food & Drink section of this website for our recommendations.
- Do you permit pets?
- No pets are permitted.
- Do you have mobility access?
- For those with restricted mobility please contact reception to discuss your requirements.
- Can you store additional luggage during our stay?
- A luggage store room is available for you to use.