Covid-19 Health & Safety
- We maintain thorough cleaning practices throughout the Turl Street Mitre with particular attention to high-use areas and surfaces.
- Hand-sanitiser is available and guests are encouraged to use it.
- We have increased ventilation in public areas and will leave doors and windows open in public spaces to the extent it is practical to do so.
- Our staff wear face coverings
- Guests are requested to wear face coverings whenever in contact with staff or other guests outside their household.
- If sufficient numbers staff are required to self-isolate we may have to limit our service and may have to cancel or limit room reservations.
- The accommodation is not suitable for those self-isolating. The maximum stay is four nights.